The Rail Academy is a specialist train driver training provider and part of SLC Operations – a licensed rail operator and an ORR approved Train Driver Training and Examination Centre. All our train driver training activities are fully compliant with the Train Driver Licensing and Certification Regulations 2010 (TDLCR 2010).
Hire Driver or Guard Instructors and Assessors
With a growing team of A1 qualified, experienced Train Driver and Guard Instructors, we can:
- Help deliver established driver or guard training activities and programs;
- Train new train drivers from street to seat, including all elements of Part A and Part B;
- Create and deliver bespoke training programs to help introduce new or modified operating arrangements; infrastructure; or fleets of trains;
- Carry out cyclical training and assessments including rules, traction and route refreshes for drivers and guards;
- Undertake train driver apprentice end point assessments;
- Deliver Sentinel PTS training and provide sponsorship.
If you need a trusted and experienced helping hand, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you need. We will do whatever we can to help you.